Saraswati Mantra is a profound devotion to Goddess Saraswati, revered as the embodiment of wisdom and insight in Hinduism. According to mythology, Saraswati is the creation of Lord Brahma, personifying his intellect. She holds various titles such as Mahabhadra, Padmaaksh, Varaprada, and Divyanga, and plays a crucial role in bringing order to Lord Brahma’s chaotic realm through her intellect.
As the ruler of knowledge, Goddess Saraswati is venerated by musicians, scholars, scientists, and artists who seek her blessings to enhance their cognitive and creative abilities. She holds a significant position in Hinduism as the Goddess of Learning, Music, Craft, Wisdom, Arts, and Auspiciousness, revered as the Mother of Vedas and the embodiment of teaching, singing, skill, knowledge, disciplines, and grace.
Maa Saraswati is associated with communication, representing the divine force used by Brahma to construct the cosmos, earning her the title of Vach Devi. Her presence as a Goddess can be traced back to the Rigveda, and she continues to hold prominence as an object of devotion from the Vedic period to the present day. Worshiped by artists, scientists, and seekers of knowledge, Goddess Saraswati remains an integral part of Hindu rituals and spiritual practices. Embrace the power of the Saraswati Mantra to invoke her wisdom and creativity in your life.
Saraswati Beej Mantra – Saraswati Ekakshar Mantra
Beej mantras are the direct addresses of the corresponding deity. In fact they are the sound manifestation of the deity they represent. Hence chanting beej mantra can give immense benefits to the devotees.
Saraswati Moola Mantra :
|| ॐ ऎं सरस्वत्यै ऎं नमः || Aum Aing Saraswathye Namah Meaning- Salutations to Goddess Saraswati.
Saraswati Dhyan Mantra
ॐ सरस्वती मया दृष्ट्वा, वीणा पुस्तक धारणीम् । हंस वाहिनी समायुक्ता मां विद्या दान करोतु में ॐ ।। Om Saraswati Mayaa Drishtwa, Veena Pustak Dharnim | Hans Vahini Samayuktaa Maa Vidya Daan Karotu Me Om ||
Saraswati Vidhya Mantra
सरस्वति नमस्तुभ्यं वरदे कामरूपिणि । विद्यारम्भं करिष्यामि सिद्धिर्भवतु मे सदा ॥ “Saraswati Namasthubhyam Varade Kamarupini Vidhyarambam Karishyami Siddhir Bavathume Sadha”
Meaning : Ode to the Goddess to tremendously enhance focusing power and retention capacity of the mind.
Benefit : This sloka is found to improve memory, power and concentration in studies.
Saraswati Puranokta Mantra
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु विद्या-रूपेण संस्थिता, नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः॥ “Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Vidyarupena Samsthita। Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah॥”
Meaning : ‘SaIutation to the Goddess Saraswati who bestows upon me the fearlessness of life in the form of knowledge and intelligence.’
Benefit : Recitation of this Mantra gives inner peace and strength in times of distress.
Saraswati Gayatri Mantra
ॐ वागीश्वर्यै विद्महे वाग्वादीन्ये दीमहे तन्नः सरस्वती प्रचोदयात || “Om Vageeshwaryae Vidmahe Vagwadeenyae Dhimahe Tannah Saraswati Prachodayat”
Meaning : ‘Let me meditate on the goddess of speech. Oh, wife of Lord Brahma, give me higher intellect, and let Goddess Vani illuminate my mind.’
Benefit : Chanting this mantra can sharpen the capabilities of students and calm the senses of those who feel panic before the exams and other big events
Other Bijakshar Mantra of Goddess Saraswati
Saraswati Dvyakshar Mantra: ‘Aim Lrim॥’ Saraswati Tryakshar Mantra: ‘Aim Rum Svom॥’ Saraswati Mantra: ‘Om Aim Kleem Sauh॥’ Saraswati Mantra: ‘Om Aim Namah॥’
How to chant the Saraswati mantras
- When reciting the Saraswati Mantra, there is a certain procedure that must be fulfilled. The most important thing to do before beginning to recite the mantras is to take a shower.
- Considering white is the Goddess’s favourite colour, it is customary to dress in white or yellow as a demonstration of entire faith and dedication to the goddess.
- The Saraswati Mantra must be said while sitting in the north or east direction in presence of an Saraswati idol also known as Maa Saraswati Murti or portrait of Goddess Saraswati. The Goddess is tremendously appeased when the statue is placed on a white cloth and white flowers are placed in front of her.
- It’s critical to tune in to the chanting’s vibrations, as they may form a bubble of positive energy around you.
- To get all of the benefits of the mantra, it is recommended that you utilise a rudraksha rosary and repeat it consistently for 48 days.
Chant any of the above given Maa Saraswati Mantra for minimum 108 times Daily for continues 21 or 108 Days